Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We've only just begun...



Hello! Hello!

How do people come up with blogs? There's literally millions out there. This one in particular is fun because it's "A Tale of Two Sisters". The idea popped into my head while making dinner for my family of  8.  In so many words, one will handle all of the money-saving tips (you know those commercials where "______ is my anti-drug"? Hers is saving money. We'll call her Thing 1.)  What's mine, you ask?:



I'll be dishin' out budget-friendly meals for you folks. Extra pun intended. Yup. I went there.


So, stay tuned! Like I said, we come from a big mixed-up (not to be confused with, messed up...although sometimes we're that, too) group, and we feed, clothe, and house them all. It's a family affair


If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email us at thing1@thefrugalasians.com or thing2@thefrugalasians.com

Happy Cooking!

Wait, no, that's Julia Child. Crap.

(Note to self and sister: We gotta come up with something better.)


Uh bye...Uh, til next time?…Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!